A Happy New Year, Belmont.
Unlike a week ago on Christmas, there a bit more options available for those seeking a strong cup of coffee, some aspirin or just resupplying the pantry.
- Town offices
- Federal offices
- Belmont Public Library
- US Postal Service, Belmont and Waverley Square.
• The store at 353 Trapelo Rd. in Central Square (the one at the intersection of Beech Street) is running regular hours: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• The operation in Belmont Center at 47 Leonard St. is open from 6 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The location at 110 Trapelo Rd. in Cushing Square will open its doors from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• The store at 41 Leonard St. is open from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The supermarket at 535 Trapelo Rd. will be operating slightly shorter hours: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Craft Beer Cellars
The best known Belmont business around the country, located at 51 Leonard St., will open at noon before closing at 6 p.m.
• The store at 264 Trapelo Rd. will be open regular hours from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. The Pharmacy will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• The Belmont Center location at 60 Leonard St. is open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. with the pharmacy open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you are looking to get around on the MBTA:
• The Fitchburg/South Acton Commuter Line will operate a Sunday schedule while buses and trackless trolleys that operate in Belmont are likewise running on a Sunday schedule.