Photo: Traffic on the agenda.
The Belmont High School Building Committee is holding a community meeting discussing Traffic Evaluation and Site Design Update on Wednesday, May 16 at 7 p.m. at the Wellington Elementary School cafeteria, 121 Orchard St.
On the agenda will be
- Construction Manager Introduction
- Traffic evaluation and site design updates
- Exterior design update
- Questions and comments from residents and the public
Upcoming community meetings include:
- Thursday, June 7, 7:30 a.m.: Design Update with Summary of Building Security, Zero Net Energy and Technology, Homer Municipal Building, Art Gallery
- Tuesday, June 19, 7 p.m.: Schematic Design Review with Construction Schedule, Phasing, and Site Logistics, Chenery Middle School community room
- Thursday, June 28, 7 p.m.: Project Costs Update and Schematic Design Presentation, Chenery Middle School community room