Photo: Covid-vaccine clinic on Monday, June 5 at Belmont Town Hall
The Belmont Health Department is offering COVID-19 vaccines to eligible residents in partnership with VaxinateRX. Pfizer and Moderna vaccines will be available as detailed below:
- Bivalent COVID vaccine/booster available for anyone eligible, ages 3+ (At Belmont clinics, Pfizer is available for 3+, and Moderna is available for 12+)
The clinics are taking place on Monday, June 5, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Town Hall, Conference Room 1, 455 Concord Ave.
These clinics are by appointment only and will be operated through a partnership between VaxinateRX and the Belmont Health Department. Look here to register for a vaccine appointment. If you have difficulty with registration call 617-993-2720 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Those under 18 need either a parent/guardian with them, or a signed and printed consent form.
Please present insurance cards and vaccination cards at appointment.
Current CDC/FDA Vaccine Recommendations:
- 6+ years old: 1 bivalent mRNA dose. Regardless of vaccine history.
- 6 months through <6 years old:
- Moderna: at least 2 doses, including at least 1 bivalent dose.
- 5 years: 1 bivalent dose.
- 6 months through <5 years old: at least 3 doses, including at least 1 bivalent dose.
- In Addition, people may now choose to receive an additional optional spring dose if:
- 65 years of age and older and got a first bivalent (updated) COVID-19 vaccine booster 4 or more months ago.
- Moderately or severely immunocompromised and received a bivalent (updated) COVID-19 vaccine booster 2 or more months ago.