Photo: Vaccine/booster shots will be provided to public school students and staff on Jan. 31. (Credit: Wikimedia)
The Belmont Public Schools, working with VaxinateRx and Healthcare Family Pharmacy, is offering the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine/booster shot to eligible students ages 12 and older at the Chenery Middle School on Monday, Jan. 31 from 8 a.m. to noon in the school’s Large Community Room.
Students are welcome to register to receive their first, second, or booster dose at this clinic.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Register your child to receive the vaccine at: VaccinateRx Appointment Scheduler
- Please FILL OUT, PRINT, and SIGN the consent form to submit to the school nurse Vaccine-Consent-Form
VaccinateRx staff request all signed consent forms to be submitted to the school nurse by Noon Friday, Jan. 28. A Parent or Guardian signature is required for any students under the age of 18.
Parent/guardian does not need to be present as long as the child has a signed consent form
Remember to bring your vaccination card from the previous vaccination(s) and submit a signed consent form to the school nurse.
- Students who received their first dose of the Pfizer series at another location are welcome to register to receive their second dose at this clinic as long as it has been at least three weeks since their first dose.
- If you are 12-17, and received the Pfizer vaccine, you can get a Pfizer booster dose six months after your second dose.
- If you are 18+, and received the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, you can get a booster dose six months after your second dose. *Booster shots can be any of the approved COVID-19 vaccines for those 18+, regardless of your original dose. The Pfizer vaccine will be provided at this clinic.
- If you are 18+, and received the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, you can get a booster dose two months after your original dose.
If you experience any issues with the registration process, please email info@VaxinateRx.com to resolve any issues.
All students will be vaccinated free of charge regardless of insurance coverage. If insured, please enter insurance information in the online registration. Once registered online there is no need to bring an insurance card to the clinic.