From the Belmont Town Clerk’s Office:
All documents that have been distributed to Town Meeting Members are on the Town Clerk’s Town Meeting Information webpage of the Town website.
Here is a link for your convenience: http://www.belmont-ma.gov/town-clerk/pages/town-meeting-information .
Included on the Town Clerk’s website is:
- Letter from the Board of Selectmen (1 page)
- Moderator letter on Town Meeting Procedures (1 double-sided page)
- Warrant for the Special Town Meeting (1 double-sided page)
- Motion for the Special Town Meeting (1 page)
- Two plans showing the delta in front of Belmont Savings Bank – one from January 2015 and one resulting from May 28, 2015.
- Summary of warrant article provided by the sponsors of the Citizens’ Petition (1 double-sided page).
- Three documents from Office of the Board of Selectmen in anticipation of Thursday’s Special Town Meeting:
- Belmont Center Improvement Fact Sheet (two pages)
- Response to Questions (four pages, including three topographical drawings)
- Plan Zero (one page drawing).
- An amendment filed by Roy Epstein (Precinct 6) with three pages including two color drawings.
- Amendments submitted by Yvette Tenney, Precinct 1, and Donald Mercier, Precinct 8.
The Special Town Meeting this Thursday, Aug. 6, at Chenery Middle School at 7 p.m.