What do I hear? Is that spring in the air?
It must be as tickets are now on sale for Belmont High School’s Performing Arts Company’s spring musical, Cole Porter’s “Anything Goes.”
The story consists of a series of madcap antics between a stowaway, a heiress, a nobleman, a nightclub singer and “Public Enemy #13 Moonface Martin” all aboard an ocean liner heading from New York to London. The list of popular songs in the musical includes “Anything Goes,” “You’re the Top,” and “I Get a Kick Out of You.
- Thursday and Friday, March 26 and 27, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 28; a matinee at 1:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Adults: $15 in advance/$18 at the door.
- Students: $10
- Chenery 8th grade students: $5
- Belmont Schools staff: reserve a free ticket online with coupon code BPSSTAFF or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy tickets online here, at the door and at Champions Sports in Belmont Center.