Photo: Belmont Public Schools.
The Belmont Public Schools is holding Online Registration beginning on Feb. 8 for the Fall of 2018 for incoming Kindergarten students and Grades 1-12 Families New to Belmont.
- Registration for Grades K-4 will be initiated online at: http://www.belmont.k12.ma.us/bps/K-4-Registration
- Registration for Grades 5-12 will be initiated online at: http://www.belmont.k12.ma.us/bps/Registration-Information
After completing this step, parents will be notified via email of the next step in the registration process.
To enter Kindergarten, the child must be five years old on or before Sept. 1 of the year they will attend school. To enter Grade 1, the child must be six years old on or before Sept. 1 of the year they will attend school.
Proof of residency is required.
Kindergarten Parent Information Night for School Year 2018-2019
A general information program for parents of incoming kindergarten students is scheduled as follows. Please go to your district school open house, as the curriculum covered is applicable to all elementary schools.
Please note: Kindergarten Parent Information Night is for Adults Only.
- Burbank: Thursday, March 29 at 6 p.m.
- Butler: Thursday, March 22 at 6 p.m.
- Wellington: Thursday, March 22 at 5:30 p.m.
- Winn Brook: Thursday, March 29 at 6:00 p.m.