Photo: Go out and get your sticker
Voting in the Massachusetts Presidential Election will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 3.
Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Voters wishing to cast their ballot on Election Day must go to their assigned voting precinct.
All voters are requested to wear a mask when entering the polling place to keep our election workers and other voters safe. Please be alert to the changes in the flow of access for each precinct as the layouts have been changed to support proper social distance. In most cases, one-way access has been instituted. Please be patient as a limited number of voters will be permitted in the polling places at any time.
Belmont’s voting precincts:
- Precinct One: Belmont Memorial Library, Assembly Room, 336 Concord Ave.
- Precinct Two: Belmont Town Hall, Select Board Room 455 Concord Ave.
- Precinct Three: Beech Street Center, 266 Beech St.
- Precinct Four: Daniel Butler School Gym, 90 White St.
- Precinct Five: Beech Street Center, 266 Beech St.
- Precinct Six: Belmont Fire Headquarters, 299 Trapelo Rd.
- Precinct Seven: Burbank School Gym, 266 School St.
- Precinct Eight: Winn Brook School Gym, 97 Waterhouse Road, Enter From Cross St.
Voters who have been informed that their voting status has been changed to Inactive should be prepared to present identification before being permitted to vote.
If You Requested a Vote By Mail Ballot But Prefer to Vote In Person
Voters who have requested an absentee or an early vote by mail ballot should expect that the precinct will check with the Town Clerk to determine if a ballot has already been received for that voter.
All the information you need to know about elections in Belmont can be found here.