Photo: On tap at the Fall Festival
Today is the first day of Oktoberfest in Munich and Belmont’s Cushing Square is joining into the swing of things with the opening of a beer garden at the Cushing Square 2nd Annual Fall Festival which will be held on to
7th Wave Brewery of Medfield, known for its taproom that will fill growlers like popular breweries on the West Coast, will be filling glasses with samples from its stock for a $10 admission to the garden which will be separated from the rest of the festival, which remains a very family-friendly event with rides, animal events and booths from local stores.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.: Amusement rides
- Noon – 4 p.m.: 7th Wave Brewery Beer Garden at CLC Cafe
- 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.: Rain Forest Reptile live show
- 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Cambridge Open Air Circus stilt walking classes.
- 1:30 p.m. – 4 p.m.: Animal Craze petting zoo
- Noon: Dog Costume Show sponsored by Belmont Savings Bank
- 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.: Cash Cube sponsored by Belmont Savings Bank