Photo: Early voting in Belmont.
Belmont residents will have the opportunity to cast their Presidential ballot over the weekend as the town has extended early voting hours to Saturday, Oct. 29.
Registered voters will be able to have their voices heard between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. at Belmont Town Hall, said Town Clerk Ellen Cushman.
Since early voting began this past Monday, 2,184 or 12.3 percent of voters cast their ballots as of Friday afternoon, Oct. 28, said Cushman. Belmont has a total of 17,826 registered voters.
If Belmontians can’t make it to the polls Saturday, they will have five days of early voting remaining:
- Monday, Oct. 31; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 1; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 2; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 3; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 4; 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.