Actors all! Your stage is ready, so come play the part!
The Belmont Dramatic Club – second oldest continuously operating and performing community theatre group in the United States – is holding auditions for its fall 2015 production of Tom Stoppard’s “Dogg’s Hamlet, Cahoots Macbeth” (includes the “15-minute Hamlet” plus two-minute encore) on Monday and Tuesday, July 27 and 28, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., in the Belmont Town Hall auditorium, 455 Concord Ave. please enter through door that opens onto parking lot).
- Auditions will consist of readings from the script so please be familiar with it. Perusal copies are available at the refinance desk of the Belmont Public Library and at the Arlington Public Library.
- Please be prepared to stay for the evening.
- Bring a resume and, if you have one, a headshot.
- Please bring to the audition a complete schedule of conflicts.
- Enter through door that opens onto parking lot).
Callbacks if necessary will be on Thursday, July 30, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Belmont Town Hall.
Rehearsals will be Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., beginning in early September.
Performance dates are:
- Friday, Nov. 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday Nov. 15, at 3 p.m.
Go to the BDC website: http://www.belmontdramaticclub.org for character descriptions and other play information. For questions, email the club at firstname.lastname@example.org