Photo: Broadway Night in the Little Theater.
On the government side of “This Week”:
- The Planning Board is meeting at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 13 at Town Hall to discuss a myriad of topics including the demolition of 26-28 Dante Ave. to allow a two-family to be built and a new landscaping design for the new TD Bank on Trapelo Road.
- The Belmont Housing Trust will discuss its first-time homebuyer project and a housing production plan when it meets at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 13 at Town Hall.
- The Community Preservation Committee will discuss and vote on the preliminary applications eligible for final application at its 5 p.m. meeting on Wednesday, Oct. 14 at Town Hall.
- The Community Path Implementation Advisory Committee meets from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 14 at Town Hall.
- The Warrant Committee will discuss and then vote on its pension report at its 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 14 meeting held at the Chenery Middle School.
- The Belmont Board of Health meets at 5 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 15 at Town Hall.
- The Capital Budget Committee will get an update on capital projects and speak some on the proposed new skating rink when it meets at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 15 at Town Hall.
• Tuesday is story time at both of Belmont libraries.
- Pre-School Story Time at the Benton Library, Belmont’s independent and volunteer run library, at 10:30 a.m. Stories and crafts for children age 3 to 5. Parents or caregivers must attend. Siblings may visit with adults. Registration is not required. The Benton Library is at the intersection of Oakley and Old Middlesex.
- The Belmont Public Library on Concord Avenue will have preschool story time at 9:30 a.m.
- Story Time for 2’s and 3’s is at 10:30 a.m.
• Infant Storytime, for infants up to 12 months and pre-walkers, includes a short program of songs and rhymes followed by time to play and socialize. The fun takes place on Wednesday, Oct. 14, 10:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. in the Belmont Public Library’s Flett Room.