Photo: The general outline of the new Belmont High School.
Just because the general design concept and class configuration have been decided, residents ideas and comments are still needed as the new Belmont High School starts to take shape.
The public is invited to join the Belmont High School Building Committee for an Education Vision Presentation and Project Design update on Thursday, March 22 at 7 p.m. at the Beech Street Center, 266 Beech St.
Thursday’s agenda includes:
- a summary of School and Community Visioning Workshops.
- Presentation on Belmont’s Vision of 21st Century Learning and Teaching Project Design updates.
- Questions and comments.
Upcoming community meetings include:
- Thursday, April 26, 7 p.m.: Project Design Update & Design Workshop, Wellington Elementary School Cafeteria
- Tuesday, May 8, 7 p.m.: Design Update with Virtual Reality Presentation, a joint School Committee and High School Building Committee Meeting at the Chenery Middle School Community Room.
- Wednesday, May 16, 7 p.m.: Traffic Solutions Discussion in the Wellington Elementary School cafeteria.
To sign up for email updates and to learn more about the Belmont High School Building Project, including project timelines, videos, meeting schedules, presentations, and more, please visit www.belmonthighschoolproject.org. Questions? Email quires to BHS-BC@belmont-ma.gov