Photo: Peaches are peaking.
August abundance continues at the Belmont Farmers Market. There’s peaches and blueberries for breakfast. Tomatoes with basil, mozzarella and fresh bread for lunch. And corn on the cob with a green salad for dinner. Perhaps with hamburgers and sausages from the grill. All this and more is available on Market Day this week.
Schedule of Events
- 2 p.m.- 3 p.m.: Magic by Ryan Lally
- 2 p.m.- 5 p.m.: Belmont Public “Pop-up” Library
- 3 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.: Yoga for Kids by Groundwork yoga + wellness
- 4 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.: Storytime by the Library
- 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.: Music by The Hoot Owls