Photo: The Belmont High School Building Committee’s logo.
The Belmont High School Building Committee is holding its next community engagement meeting with the town’s senior community in mind at the Beech Street Center, 266 Beech St. on Friday afternoon, Oct. 13 at 1:15 p.m.
The afternoon’s agenda includes:
- High School Building Project updates
- District enrollment update and grade configuration discussion,
- Results of recent Education Visioning workshops,
- Guiding principles of the project,
- Conditions and space summary, and
- Questions and comments,
The Belmont High School Building Committee wants to hear from the residents of Belmont. Our new online survey is available at www.belmonthighschoolproject.org. The committee invites residents to share your ideas, opinions, and thoughts on the Belmont High School Building Project.
Upcoming Community Meetings include:
- Saturday, Oct. 28 at 10 a.m. at Belmont High School with optional facility tours starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, December 12 at 7 p.m. at Belmont High School with optional facility tours starting at 6:30 p.m.
To sign up for email updates and to learn more about the Belmont High School Building Project, including project timelines, videos, meeting schedules, presentations, and more, visit www.belmonthighschoolproject.org.
Questions on the project can be sent via email to: BHS-BC@belmont-ma.gov.