Photo: Town Clerk’s Office
Belmont’s Town Election is approximately two weeks away and it is now time for residents to check your voter registration, party affiliation, voting status, their precinct and polling location to save time and avoid frustration on Election Day.
Where do I vote?
Belmont’s voting precincts and locations:
- Precinct 1 – Belmont Memorial Library, Assembly Room, 336 Concord Ave.
- Precinct 2 – Town Hall, Selectmen’s Room, 455 Concord Ave.
- Precinct 3 – Beech Street Center, 266 Beech St.
- Precinct 4 – Butler School gymnasium, 90 White St.
- Precinct 5 – Beech Street Center, 266 Beech St.
- Precinct 6 – Fire Headquarters, 299 Trapelo Rd.
- Precinct 7 – Burbank School gymnasium, 266 School St.
- Precinct 8 – Winn Brook School gymnasium, 97 Waterhouse Rd. (Enter from Cross Street)
Who is on the April 4 ballot?
Belmont’s Town-wide officers, including Board of Selectmen, School Committee, Treasurer, Moderator, Board of Assessors, Board of Health, Board of Cemetery Commissioners, Library Trustees and Town Meeting Members in each of our eight precincts, will be on the ballot.
Who can take out an absentee ballot?
Absentee ballots are now available for this election; Early Voting is not available for local elections. Voters who qualify for absentee ballots by being out of Belmont on Election Day or have a medical issue making voting in person on Election Day too challenging or have a conflict on voting day due to religious reasons, may request an Absentee Ballot be mailed to them or may vote in person at the Town Clerk’s office. Requests for Absentee Ballots must be in writing and include the voter’s signature.
What is your voting status and how to register to vote?
Find information about your current voter registration.
To register to vote using the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s secure online system.
Or visit the Town Clerk’s web page and select Town Clerk, Elections: Register to Vote or Check Voter Status.
Also visit Belmont Town Clerk Elections: Information for Residents and Media or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org