Photo: Concord Avenue.
The Belmont Board of Selectmen made residents along 13 streets very happy by approving a $107,800 contract to town’s pavement management consultant which lists those roadways to be reconstructed during the 2015 construction season.
According to town engineer and Community Development Director Glenn Clancy, the roads include:
- Charles Street (from Slade to Orchard)
- Edward Street (from Orchard to Waverley)
- Holt Street (from Lexington to 25 feet east of Knowles)
- Orchard Street (from Common to Beech)
- Richmond Road (from Prospect to Lawrence)
- Somerset Street (from Pleasant to Shady Brook)
- Warwick Road (from Common to Carleton)
- Wellington Lane (from Concord to Somerset)
- Winthrop Road (from Common to Charles)
- Garden Street (from Washington to Long)
- Concord Avenue (eastbound from Common to Cottage, and westbound from Cottage to Common)
- Hastings Road (from Common to Brettwood)
- Elm Street (from School to Payson)