Photo: MassGOP logo.
On Tuesday, Feb. 6 (snow date Tuesday, Feb. 13) the Belmont Republican Town Committee will Caucus to select 18 delegates to the Massachusetts Republican Convention which will take place on Saturday, April 28 at the DCU Center in Worcester.
At the convention Republican candidates for federal and state positions, will be selected. The list of candidates include:
- United States Senator in Congress (Class I)
- Governor of the Commonwealth
- Lieutenant Governor of the Commonwealth
- Treasurer and Receiver-General
- Auditor of the Commonwealth
- Attorney General
- Secretary of the Commonwealth
The meeting will take place at 7 p.m. in the Belmont Art Gallery (third floor) in the Homer Building in the Town Hall complex.
Any Republican who was registered by Dec. 31, 2017, is eligible for selection as a delegate. All Republicans are invited to come to this very important caucus.