More than 50 recent high school/college graduates will be advising high school seniors and juniors on the actual world of work at Belmont High School’s Real World Career Night tonight, Tuesday, Sept. 23, in the school’s cafeteria from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
BHS senior Tess Hayner has recruit young professionals who graduated from Belmont High and any other public or private high school between 1999 and 2010 to participate in this evening of short, informal talks with the school’s upperclassmen to share stories of their own work experience and discuss possible career paths.
This evening’s schedule is:
- 6 p.m.: Volunteers arrive in the Belmont High School cafeteria.
- 6:15 p.m. – 6:25 p.m.: Session 1 students arrive and get assignments.
- 6:25 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.: Welcome and instructions for Session 1.
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.: Seven minute conversations with a two-minute rotation.
- 7:30 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.: Break for Volunteers / Arrival of Session 2 students.
- 7:45 p.m. – 7:50 p.m.: Welcome and instructions for Session 2.
- 7:50 p.m. – 8:50 p.m.: Seven minute conversations with a two-minute rotation.
Leave a Review or Comment