Photo: Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The annual Belmont Town Election takes place on Tuesday, April 6.
Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wear your mask/face covering, maintain at least six feet of distance and be patient as you wait your turn to vote.
Whose running for town-wide office and Town Meeting?
Click here for the Belmont League of Women 2021 Voters Guide for candidates and their campaign message.
For voting purposes, Belmont is divided into eight voting precincts, located as follows:
- Precinct 1 – Belmont Memorial Library, Assembly Room, 336 Concord Ave.
- Precinct 2 – Belmont Town Hall, Selectmen’s Room, 455 Concord Ave.
- Precinct 3 – Beech Street Center, 266 Beech St.
- Precinct 4 – Daniel Butler School, Gymnasium, 90 White St.
- Precinct 5 – Beech Street Center, 266 Beech St.
- Precinct 6 – Belmont Fire Headquarters, 299 Trapelo Rd.
- Precinct 7 – Burbank School, Gymnasium, 266 School St.
- Precinct 8 – Winn Brook School, Gymnasium, 97 Waterhouse Rd. (Enter from Cross Street)
Please adhere to the posted parking restrictions and use caution to ensure the safety of pedestrians around the voting precincts.
Are You Registered to Vote in Belmont and Eligible to Vote April 6?
If you are wondering if you are a registered voter and your voting precinct, go to the Town Clerk’s web page or phone the Town Clerk’s office at 617-993-2600.
Please be aware that April 6 is the second day for students of the Belmont elementary schools to return to school in person. Children will be excited to see their friends and arrival/departure patterns will still be new to them. Voters of Precincts 4, 7 and 8 at the Butler, Burbank and Winn Brook are asked to consider avoiding the drop off and pick up times, 8:20 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 2:20 p.m. to 3 p.m. allowing the students and their guardians space and time to perform the drop off or pick up. Please pay attention to the voter parking signs placed at each polling place and use them.