Photo: The Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine (credit: Pfizer)
Belmont Health Department is offering vaccinations and bivalent boosters for Covid-19, and a seasonal flu shot to all eligible residents, ages three and older, on Wednesday, Jan. 25, from 10 a.m. to noon at Beth El Temple Center, 2 Concord Ave.
What to know about the clinic:
- Primary vaccine series for anyone ages 3+
- Bivalent booster of Pfizer (5+) or Moderna (6+) COVID vaccine for anyone who has completed a primary vaccine series of any authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months after last dose or last booster dose
- Flu shots will be available for ages three and up
- Find complete guidance on booster eligibility here.
For children under 18 years of age, this form must be signed by a parent or guardian and presented at the time of vaccination (parent/guardian may not be present as long as signed consent is received).
Look here for information and to register for a vaccine appointment.
Please bring your insurance (medical and prescription) and COVID-19 vaccination cards to the clinic.
- COVID vaccines are free for all regardless of insurance coverage
- Insurance is required for flu vaccines
- For those covered by Medicare, please bring your red, white, and blue Medicare card in addition to any other insurance cards.
Please present insurance cards, photo ID, and vaccination cards at your appointment.
This clinic will be operated through a partnership between VaxinateRX and the Belmont Health Department. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines will be available.
Leave a Review or Comment