Photo: Belmont Savings Bank.
Belmont Savings Bank has announced it has promoted several officers within the organization. The promotions are part of Belmont Savings’ ongoing effort to maintain and strengthen its banking team as it solidifies itself as one of the region’s leading community banks.
“It is with great pleasure that I announce the promotion of five of our colleagues effective immediately,” said Robert Mahoney, pPresident and CEO of Belmont Savings Bank. “These new officers are lynchpins to the bank’s ongoing success, and I applaud each of them on their promotions.”
“These new officers are lynchpins to the bank’s ongoing success, and I applaud each of them on their promotions,” Mahoney said.
“These new officers are lynchpins to the bank’s ongoing success, and I applaud each of them on their promotions.”
The newly promoted officers include:
- Brian Bagley, Senior Vice President, Commercial Credit Manager. Bagley works with Commercial Real Estate loans closings and post-closing reporting. He lives in Winchester, and is a graduate of the University of New Hampshire – Whittemore School of Business and Economics.
- Larry Broderick, Senior Vice President, Business Banking. Broderick joined the Business Banking team in 2013 with a particular focus on the Municipal segment. He resides in Londonberry, NH, and received his MBA from Suffolk University.
- Seth Lopes, Senior Vice President, Business Banking. Lopes is a Business Banking Relationship Manager specializing nonprofit and lawyer banking. He lives in Attleboro, and graduated from Assumption College.
- Linda Dulski, Assistant Vice President, Wire Transfer Officer. Dulski works to alleviate risk for the Bank when conducting wire transfers. She resides in North Andover, and graduated from New England College of Finance.
- Kayla Murphy, Assistant Vice President, Marketing Officer. Murphy manages the company’s website, social media channels, community events and Foundation programs. She is a graduate of University of Massachusetts/Amherst and lives in Medford.