Photo: The on-line auction will continue March 18
How does getting a ride on a fire truck to school sound? Or taking a run with a world-class marathon athlete? Or a styling party at a top line hair salon?
These are just a few of the more than 100 fabulous items you can bid on during the Foundation for Belmont Education On-Line Auction which starts on Monday, March 7. The online auction runs until Friday, March 18.
A sample of the auction items include:
• Belmont Fire Department: A ride a firetruck to school
• Black Earth Composting Service: Help yourself and the environment
• Haven and Hair Salon: Styling party
• Becca Pizzi: Run and fun with friends and Becca
• Running Brook Camp: One week of camp
• Tiffany White Photography: A family portrait
• Cheeky Monkey: Textile creation by Holly Johnson
• Inspired Bath (Watertown): $500 gift certificate
Every bid helps make a difference in the Belmont public schools.
Leave a Review or Comment