Belmont Fire Log: Ambulance Crew Losing Patience With Runaway Patient

Just a bit of deadly gas; nothing to worry about Oct. 19 – Just before 8 p.m., Engine 2 took off to a Stone Road house to investigate why the carbon monoxide detector was blaring. The owner said his gas stove burners and oven would “periodically” malfunction releasing gas into the house. “This is the […]

Belmont Fire Log: With This Ring, OUCH! Be Watchful of Your Burner

With this ring … ouch! Sept. 21 – About half-past 9 p.m., Engine 1 and Rescue 1 were sent to a Trapel0 Road residence. There they discovered that a resident’s ring had become a bit too snug around the finger. It was carefully removed. Not the first or last time this fall Sept. 22 – Half […]