It’s Patriots’ Day, a state holiday in Massachusetts and Maine.
• Retail stores: Most will be open.
• Supermarkets, liquor stores and convenience stores: Open.
• Bars and restaurants: Open.
• Municipal, state offices: Closed, including the Belmont Municipal Light Department and all Town Hall offices.
• Federal offices: Open.
• Libraries and schools: Closed including the Belmont Public Library.
• Post office: Open.
• MBTA: All subway lines operating on regular weekday schedule with added service before and after the Marathon. Copley Station is closed. Buses and trackless trolleys will operate on a Saturday schedule. Commuter rail trains will operate on regular weekday schedule. Visitwww.mbta.com for more information.