Merry Christmas, Belmont.
If after unwrapping presents from around the tree (or if you are staying late in bed) and have a need to wander to someplace in town, there are just a handful of places you can head off towards.
• The store at 353 Trapelo Rd. in Central Square (the one near Beech Street) is already up and running since 4 a.m. and will remain open until 11 p.m.
• The 52 Church St. store in Waverley Square is closed today.
• The operation in Belmont Center at 47 Leonard St. is open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• The Cushing Square store at 112 Trapelo St. is shut today
• The store at 264 Trapelo Rd. will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Christmas, although the pharmacy is closed.
• The Belmont Center location at 60 Leonard St. will be shuttered on Christmas.
If you are looking to get around on the MBTA:
What would Christmas be if the local movie theater was closed? Thankfully, Belmont’s Studio Cinema will be showing “Night at the Museum 3” at 6 p.m. and 8:15 p.m.
And at least a few Chinese restaurants in town will need to be open.