Happy New Year, Belmont.
Unlike Christmas a week ago, there a bit more options available for those seeking a strong cup of coffee, some aspirin or just resupplying the pantry.
• Both stores, at 353 Trapelo Rd. in Central Square (the one near Beech Street) and at 52 Church St. store in Waverley Square are running regular hours: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The supermarket at 535 Trapelo Rd. will be operating slightly shorter hours: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• The operation in Belmont Center at 47 Leonard St. is open from 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• The Cushing Square store at 112 Trapelo St. will be open from 7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
• The store at 41 Leonard St. is open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• The store at 264 Trapelo Rd. will be open regular hours from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., although the pharmacy is closed.
• The Belmont Center location at 60 Leonard St. is closed today.
If you are looking to get around on the MBTA: