The Belmont Farmers Market welcomes September; a month of transitions: the return to school, the change from summer to fall, the close of tomato season and the beginning of the apple harvest.
This is the last week that the Market will remain open until 6:30 p.m. Starting next week, Sept. 10, the market will begin closing at 6 p.m. for the rest of the season.
- 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.: Music by Branson Bofat
- 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.: Belmont Public “Pop-up” Library
- 3 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.: Julia Lenef is a Belmont High School graduate who has played violin since 3rd grade. She plays jazz, classical, and occasionally rock.
- 4 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Storytime by the Library
- 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.: Activities for kids by the Mount Auburn Cemetery: Staff from the cemetery will offer a make your own butterfly activity for children of all ages. In addition, they will be distributing copies of their new “Mount Auburn Family Nature Guide,” an activity guide to explore the cemetery in all seasons.